Warning to reader (if there's any). My blog may not contain fairy tales where all the stories are sweet and nice. If you feel that you're going to puke because of the emotional journey and negativity of my blog, find another damn blog to read.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blow Your Mind!!


Sometimes, people can think of something that I would have never expected before. Humans are indeed a very interesting subject. I'm not going to utter anything on the beauty of human creations or even biological imperfections today, obviously I'm not the best person to speak about it.

However, since the weather is quite nice today [memang motif sangat la kann :p uhuu], I'm going to share one of the games that I truely admire..

It's called Persona 3
If you're too lazy to watch the whole 9 mins++ scene. Simply watch from 4.13

Yes, yes.. I know your heart is saturated with questions and gonna burst any seconds now [yakin jek. hehee]. What's so special about this game??


If and only if you click on the Youtube link I've provided, you would probably realise that the girl 'Yukari' and chap 'Me' were holding a gun and shooting their own head. When I was playing the game about how many years ago, my reaction was like "WowwW! so cool.." I've played lots of RPG games before, but seriously, I need to give credit to the developer of Persona 3 because of the impact that this game has brought to me.


The shooting oneself scene actually trigger a persona to emerge from our bodily cage and help to vanquish the evil. But, wait.. If one's light has disappear and has been engulfed by darkness obviously the persona will be an instrument of wickedness.
-- The point is everyone has their own potential, even me myself could do something unexpected and beyond my capabilities. All we need is a push and a trigger! in which in this case the trigger is the 'evoker' which is the pistol. heheee. What I mean is everyone got hidden talents. We just need to sharpen the saw.


Persona 3 also features something which is completely unique than other RPG. Its Social Links. It encourages me to actually maintain a good PR with everyone, from a dog, kid with broken family, athletes, imaginary friend in a social networking site and so on and so forth. What's amusing is that I was able to indulge myself in different situations composed of different human affairs. This somehow reflects what's actually happening in reality.


And daa.. I'm doing my best to preserve my PR in the inevitable reality of life as well. Thanks for reminding me huhuu! 


So, if you got bored with your routines. Grab one and enjoy the game. hehee


Platform: PS 2
Extension: Persona 3 FES
Latest: Persona 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

No maki hamun ok, dosa tau!

Post Hangat!!!! lol ;p