Warning to reader (if there's any). My blog may not contain fairy tales where all the stories are sweet and nice. If you feel that you're going to puke because of the emotional journey and negativity of my blog, find another damn blog to read.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the full moon

I wish I can capture it's beauty in a better way :)
Unfortunately, no DSLR available
It's a full moon today. A clear bright one.
Almost forget how I used to admire the moon before.
How it used to be a source of strength and inspiration.
Perhaps, time eats away everything...



I still remember, in my lower forms,
If I had problems, I would share it with the moon,
Woke up alone at 2 am while everyone's sleeping,
Sat at the hostel's veranda,
Looking at the moon,
Or sometimes lie down on a bench at the ground floor,
Looking at the moon,
Singing...

In my upper forms,
It was getting busier,
Since I was not a 'genius' anymore,
Spent time with the moon if only I had the chance...

How I used to marvel at the moon,
As a reflective entity of myself,
Although it's alone up there,
Can still shine,
As a symbol of hope...

How I wish,
Being like a moon...





2 comments:

No maki hamun ok, dosa tau!

Post Hangat!!!! lol ;p