Warning to reader (if there's any). My blog may not contain fairy tales where all the stories are sweet and nice. If you feel that you're going to puke because of the emotional journey and negativity of my blog, find another damn blog to read.

Friday, November 25, 2011

the world without songs

I am relieved,

that this world is of no songs,

unlike those movies and dramas,

being aired in tee-vees and cinemas.


Because,

if this world is of songs,

the only song revolving my life is sad, heart-breaking type,

like the weather outside,

somber and black.

I wish,

if I could wish,

my life could be brighter,

like my childhood,

where the songs are active and alive with cheer,

alongside kites and tops, also tamiya full-geared,

where everything is not only about me,

but instead revolving my friends and me.

I miss,

the times when I'm down,

there's someone singing for me,

a song to lift my frown,

without charging any fee.

And now,

the spotlight is upon me,

absent from acquaintances and societies,

and only me alone,

a cage of lifeless soul,

facing the pain in this inevitable reality.

...


2 comments:

No maki hamun ok, dosa tau!

Post Hangat!!!! lol ;p