Warning to reader (if there's any). My blog may not contain fairy tales where all the stories are sweet and nice. If you feel that you're going to puke because of the emotional journey and negativity of my blog, find another damn blog to read.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Keep It To Yourself

This post could be a lil bit heavy, relating to the issue of SM with its campaign 'Queer Without Fear'. I found one of the response in which I think is a matured opinion. So, I wanna share it because it really caught my attention:






Let's just say it's an anonymous [sorry for not quoting properly anonymous :) ]:


You might also interested to refer to the opinion of one of the NGO's who oppose the campaign: click here

So, my comment?? No comment, perhaps. Ouh! There's one I wanna say:


"Keep it to yourself. Please do not manifest. It's not easy. But it's not impossible. Keep enduring. InsyaAllah, everything will be repaid abundantly in the hereafter"



1 comment:

No maki hamun ok, dosa tau!

Post Hangat!!!! lol ;p