Warning to reader (if there's any). My blog may not contain fairy tales where all the stories are sweet and nice. If you feel that you're going to puke because of the emotional journey and negativity of my blog, find another damn blog to read.

Friday, November 18, 2011

easy way out

It's the other side la!! :)
I'm not the kind of person who loves to complain. I just hope that a bit of sharing could relieve my struggles.


Sometimes, I wonder. Was there any easy way out to all of these. Course works, assignments, studying, revising, thinking, are draining all my energy. There were times when I think that perhaps life could be more easier and probably more meaningful if I just become a mat rempit or something like that. No brain-crushing stuff and my mind would be at peace. What's important is meeting friends and socializing instead of merely go through the system of education that was set up by politicians.

Oh why. Why!!? When is this suffering going to end...

EVIL SIDE

Hmm. My bad! The evil side of me controlled my fingertips just now. Of course I can't solve anything easily. Everything in this world has its own complications. Even if I am in a mat rempit's life, it won't be as peaceful as fairy tale. Hunted by police, prone to drugs and cigarettes that will make me sick and poor and empty all the time.

There are two other choices which are more practical in this inevitable reality of life. The first is the HARD WAY and the other one is the SMART WAY. One reminder though, sleeping all day won't actually do anything. It's just escapism. Okay Cami, it's time to move your butt and start functioning~ Cayok!!

CEMANGAT SIDE

2 comments:

No maki hamun ok, dosa tau!

Post Hangat!!!! lol ;p