Warning to reader (if there's any). My blog may not contain fairy tales where all the stories are sweet and nice. If you feel that you're going to puke because of the emotional journey and negativity of my blog, find another damn blog to read.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Scrabble Returns

This is actually the second post relating to Scrabble. I've been practicing now and then, at the very least I could see some improvements. I am more confident, and I don't really consume a long time to produce a word.



I'm not saying that I'm good enough to actually win the Notts Game, and I know that competition could be a lot more tougher than practices. However, that won't stop me from doing my best.

I'm still lacking in the sense that 'hooking' is still far beyond my grip. What's hooking?? Let say:

- 'deem' has been placed on the board : I can hook it by actually putting 're' before the word to make 'redeem'
- 'camp' has been placed on the board : I can hook it by making 'campaign' using 'aign' after the word

So, you're actually hooking the marks. It sounds simple, but trust me, it's not that easy. I need to have the necessary letters, a sharp eyesight to analyse the situation as well as luck to shine on me.

Hmm, another thing I want to share is that, muscle cramps could attack anyone anytime. It was my first time experiencing cramp [ironically, it's a muscle cramp not brain cramp] during the Scrabble practice. I've never thought cramp could be very painful. Oh well, perhaps it is a sign that I need to realize my body is mortal.

Back to Scrabble. This time, I didn't throw the ball. I purposely set it up to portray that now I am a little bit confused about my priorities. Yeah, yea, thanks for reminding me that everything goes back to the Important against Urgent table. hehee!! :)  Till next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

No maki hamun ok, dosa tau!

Post Hangat!!!! lol ;p